ACPL-VCP MO Vacuum pump oil
ACPL-VCP MO vacuum pump oil series adopts high-quality base oil. It is an ideal lubricating material formulated with imported additives. It is widely used in China’s military industry, display industry, lighting industry, solar energy industry, coating industry, refrigeration industry, etc.
ACPL-VCP MO vacuum pump oil series adopts high-quality base oil. It is an ideal lubricating material formulated with imported additives. It is widely used in China's military industry, display industry, lighting industry, solar energy industry, coating industry, refrigeration industry, etc.
ACPL-VCP MO product performance and advantages
● Excellent thermal stability, which can effectively reduce the formation of sludge and other deposits due to temperature changes.
● Excellent high oxidation stability, which greatly prolongs the service life of oil products.
● Excellent anti-wear and lubrication performance, greatly reducing interface wear during pump compression.
● Good foam characteristics, reduce the abrasion of the vacuum pump caused by overflow and cut-off.
● Narrow-cut base oil, the product has a small saturated vapor pressure, so it can ensure that the pump works at the designed vacuum.
ACPL-VCP MO high-temperature, high-load vacuum pump oil is suitable for severe working conditions, and it can maintain a good vacuum condition under high temperature, high pressure, or high load conditions. It can be used for all kinds of vacuum pumps, such as Edwards in England, Leybold in Germany, Alcatel in France, Ulvoil in Japan, etc.
|Project Name||ACPL-VCP MO 32||ACPL-VCP MO 46||ACPL-VCP MO 68||ACPL-VCP MO 100||Test Method|
|Kinematic viscosity, mm2/s|
|Flash point, (opening)℃||220||230||240||250||GB/T3536|
|Pour point, ℃||-17||-17||-17||-23||GB/T3535|
|Air release value, 50℃, min||3||4||5||5||SH/T0308|
|Ultimate pressure (Kpa), 100℃|
|Demulsibility (40-40-0), 82℃, min||15||15||15||15||GB/T7305|
|Foaming (foam tendency/foam stability|
|Diameter of wear scar294N, 30min, 1200R/min||882||GB/T3142|
|Pb, N Pd, N|
Note: Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact. If ingested, medical treatment is needed. Protect the environment and dispose of products, waste oil and containers in accordance with the law.